General Services Administration
GSA IT Schedule 70
ethosIQ was awarded a GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) by the General Service Administration. The contract does not have a maximum award limit and is open to all government agencies.
We are a verified Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) which enables ethosIQ to access the VA’s Veterans First Contracting Program for VA set-aside procurement opportunities offered by the Federal Government.
Special Item Numbers (SINs)
Contract Eligible Services
Automated Contact Center Services (ACCS)
ACCS provides federal agencies with easy access to a broad range of contact center services.
- ethosIQ’s data integration and visualization solutions deliver real-time “cradle to grave” insights into the customer journey.
- Our disparate data collection, correlation and reporting capabilities enable the identification and resolution of data integrity issues within call centers.
- These solutions enable efficient and effective management of resources, measurement of the customer experience and immediate actionable insights.
IT Professional Services
Software maintenance services includes:
- person-to-person communications regardless of the medium used to communicate telephone support
- online technical support
- customized support, and/or technical expertise
Software and accompanying services including asset management, data management, financial management, and business intelligence.
- Understand your complete license and asset usage to ensure compliance with commercial terms on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- ethosIQ’s asset management helps eliminate the possibility of audits by enabling your organization to be more proactive with its compliance strategy.